Monday, April 21, 2014

Honeymoon at Pearl Farm, Davao




It's been a while since I last wrote. A little over one year..geez, what happened?

Anyhow, let me keep you in the loop on what had happened after my last post. Yes, after the wedding, Karl and I went on a honeymoon. We were blessed by his parents a honeymoon package to Pearl Farm in Davao. Flight was early and we arrived the airport on time. A driver was waiting for us and took us to the port. We waited for a little while since boat transfer has schedule. The boat ride though long, I personally have not felt any boredom. Karl and I just enjoyed the scenery. As we docked, waiving staff awaits our arrival. We alighted the boat and were led to the pagoda where staff gave us welcome drinks and a brief info on the island resort. Afterwards, we were accompanied to our room. We rode a cart (which looks like a golf cart), that serves as their transportation to and fro since the property is quite big. Our room's big enough for a family.










I think I have gained about 5 pounds from our 4-day stay just because our daily meals were buffet. But I didn't mind much for I was just enjoying my time with my husband.

On the 1st day, we went to the other area of the resort. Spent about an hour there, taking pictures, lounging, swimming, laughing and just talking, appreciating every blessing we have had received from the Lord. We also met a family of 3. They were spending their 2nd year anniversary with their son, Migo. Oh yea, I can still remember. :)











On the second day, we went to the city proper to meet with one of Victory Christian Fellowship #vcf pastors, Pastor Jun Supan. We met at SM and had lunch. We shared our story and he shared how he left everything, sold his house here in Manila to start a life in Davao with his family, and start leading a church. Karl and I were both amazed how big of a decision he's made and more amazed how he made that decision because of his love for Christ. (We were not able to take a picture though).We went back to Pearl Farm with so much joy for Pastor Jun has inspired us.




On the third day, we moved to another room, just so we can experience how it is to stay on stilts on water.
It was fun because I was able to feed the fish from our balcony.





My husband appreciates my so-called skills and I am very thankful. That's why without my prior approval, he has volunteered me to teach Zumba. He only informed me after he has set the schedule with the staff. Really nice! ahahah




It was fun though, I got to work out while on vacation. :D




I did yoga too!



We were able to have a good massage as well with the sound of the waters as our background and that gave us a good night sleep thereafter.




We will surely go back to Davao to see the place more. Oh and as we left, we were hoping I get pregnant. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment