Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Take me to the beach, love



One thing Karl and I both love is the beach. In three (3)  years that we 're together, we've gone to a number of beaches and I can't wait to go more. 

The first time we visited was in San Narciso, Zambales. It's more of a surf spot. But it doesn't matter. We're after the sand , sun, and fun! (Well, I couldn't find a picture with us in it.)



And then we went to Pico de Loro in Batangas. Blair, Karl's brother's girlfriend who is a member of the said country beach club invited us. Not only does the place look relaxing, food was amazing too.





Since Karl's family often go to Canyon Woods and Canyon Cove. I got the chance to join them. 



We also went to Punta Fuego with friends.




Visited Anawangin with Karl's friends. We camped, cooked the old style way, bathe using pump, slept in a tent, and only had the moon and stars as our light at night.




Experienced being sun kissed in Abu Dhabi as well. As I mentioned in my previous blog, it wasn't a good time to hit the beach when we did for the temperature was playing between 55-60 degree Celsius. We endured it  though and had fun.





And just last year, we went to Coron, Palawan. Tour was excellent. I really enjoyed our quiet and relaxing vacay.






And this April, we are going to hit Boracay! I'm excited already! 

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. Me too, I can't wait for Boracay in March and Ilocos in April! :)

    ReplyDelete