Monday, July 16, 2012

Run through post hibernation

It's been few months since I last posted. Whew.. A lot had happened, wonderful things happened actually. Let me share few of these;

I am now a Zumba Instructor. It's very evident that I am a Zumba junkie (as you can see on my posts) if I may say. I have been doing Zumba for almost a year. But it was just last April that I finally took the leap and did the training under Loretta Bates who by the way is so good and so funny. I am so blessed because in just a short time I have experienced teaching and dancing in front of a big crowd with the help of Kristie and Madelle. I now have regular classes which came very unexpectedly. God really blesses me everyday! 


First Boracay trip with Karl. Karl and I are so fond of the beach. We love to laze around by the shore and just eat incessantly. We've visited a couple and last April we went to Boracay with his sibs and cousins. We had the opportunity of purchasing a voucher where our accommodation is truly lovely. This beach trip's different from our other ones. I really felt that he took care of me especially when I got feverish one day. He made sure I drink medicine even if he has to wake up in the wee hours. I am truly blessed with a wonderful man.


   

I finally have a small group. I have been praying to God that he blesses me with a small group that can really help me with my walk with Him. God indeed gave it at the right time. It's not just me who He blessed with a small group but Karl as well. We do it and we enjoy it so much. We are learning a lot and are trying our best to live it.


Wedding gown measurement taken. When Elizabeth Hallie Vy told me that I can have my measurement taken anytime, I specifically told her that I would do that in June so I'll have time to lose weight. But came July and I still haven't reached the weight lost I was aiming for so I went for it nonetheless. Oh well, it's okay. I still have few months before the wedding.  






1 comment: